Here's what you need to know:
- This is a TIMIFY Enterprise app. If you would like to trial Enterprise for free, you can upgrade for two weeks straight from your TIMIFY account.
How this article is structured:
1. How to add the Upselling App to your account
2. The Upselling App: helpful tips and things to remember!
How to add the Upselling App to your account
Log into your account via your web app, then go to Apps -> App Marketplace and select the Upselling App.
Agree to the terms and conditions in order to continue:
Now you can create your first upselling bundle! Simply click on Create a new bundle.
Next, select a core service:
We created two discounted services to put together. We selected "Special offer: school portrait 20% off" as our core service. Then we added "Special offer: kids hair styling 20% off"
We selected to add the duration time to the main service. Hit Save and your first bundle is ready to go! It's that simple.
All of your bundles get saved to your app home screen, and you can edit or delete your bundles at any time. Any changes made are reflected in your booking widget straight away.
The Upselling App: helpful tips and things to remember!
- Only one employee can be assigned a bundle. That means “active” services - where the resource needs to physically involved - must take place one after the other. However, you can add on “passive” services, like a face mask, that can happen alongside an active service.
- When putting together a bundle, you can include all the services from any category - for either your core service, or as your combination service.
- It could be the case that by combining services in a bundle, say an individual photoshoot with a family photoshoot, you don’t need so much overall set-up time, and the total time can be reduced. A way around this is to go into the service form and edit the duration time(s), or create another service with a reduced time, specifically for your bundle.
- The Upselling App does not support service bundles that need to be paid online. If you want to offer services in a bundle that you otherwise request online payment for, a way around this is to replicate the services you want to bundle, and in the service settings, leave the Activate online payment checkbox empty. Then make a bundle using these services.