- How to display Public Holidays for any given region
- How to manage whether resources can get booked on Public Holidays
1. How to display Public Holidays for any given region
From your navigation, go to Settings -> Bookings and select the Calendar tab. To access the Public Holiday Resource Groups setting, click on the red edit button.
Enable the setting: a new resource group displays, with and drop-downs for you to select the region(s) you want holidays to display for; and for which resource.
We selected "England" as the region, and assigned the resource group "London Team". You can create multiple resource groups, add entire resource categories and/or individual resources. All independent resources are available form the Resource List.
You can add multiple resource groups. When you're done, hit save and return to your Settings Preview. Now an overview of your Public Holidays will display, like this:
In your calendar and shift plan, the resource day view will appear pink; and if you hover over the resource in the shift plan view, the public holiday name will display - as well as the resource's availability to work that day.
You can see in the individual resource file what public holidays show in their calendar, and whether they are bookable on public holidays.
2. How to manage whether resources can get booked on Public Holidays
You can manage this two ways:
- For all resources: from your navigation, go to Settings -> Bookings -> Booking tab. Click on edit and scroll down to the Resource Availability: Scheduling Rule setting. Here you can select whether resources may or may not be assigned bookings outside their working and online booking times, including holidays.
- For an individual resource: go to Management -> Resource then click on the resource whose file you wish to edit. Scroll down to the Resource Availability: Scheduling Rule and apply your preferred rule.